I got this in a facebook message and found it both amusing and inlightening
80 things girls should know before and during a relationship!
1. Guys hate sluts even though they have sex with them!
(oh yeah..you’re not “popular” if you’ve slept with more than ALOT OF GUYS..you’re a HOE)
2. “Hey, are you busy?” or “Are you doing something?” ~ two phrases guys open with to stop from stammering on the phone.
3. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
4. Before they call, guys try to plan out a little about what they’re gonna say so there aren’t awkward pauses, but once he’s on the phone he forgets it
all and makes it up as he goes.
5. Guys go crazy over a girl’s smile when there attracted to them
6. Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him.
7. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless they’re goin for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are
method, but iether way, no matter what you say your ex boyfriend is a loser.
8. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.
9. Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they’re still loved.
10. Don’t talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend.
11. Guys get jealous easily.
12. Guys are more emotional than they’d like people to think.
13. Giving a guy a hanging message like “You know what?!..uh…nevermind..” would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking.
And he’ll assume he did something wrong and he’ll obsess about it trying to figure it out.
14. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
15. Girls are guys’ weaknesses.
16. Guys are very open about themselves.
17. It’s good to test a guy first before you trust him. But don’t let him wait too long.
18. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.
19. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don’t need to give advice.
20. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
21. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.
22. Guys will brag about anything.
23. Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful. If a guy uses that, he likes you a whole hell of a lot.
24. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn’t notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out
what it meant.
25. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if one guy’s confused, then we’re all confused.
26. Any guy could write out a rulebook or advice book for flirting, but no guy can write out a book about relationships.
27. Try to be as straightforward as possible.
28. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he’s
too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won’t be mature and grown up.
29. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the
30. No matter how much guys talk about asses and boobs, personality is key.
31. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience.
32. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped!
33. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he’s probably faking it and is spazzing inside.
34. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.
35. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he’s just actually saying, “Please come and listen to me.”
36. Guys don’t really have final decisions.
37. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn’t happen that often, so when it does, you know something’s up.
38. If your best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around when you’re with your boyfriend, he’s probably jealous and likes you.
39. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he’s definitely thinking something.
40. Guys like femininity not feebleness.
41. Guys don’t like girls who punch harder than they do.
42. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
43. Don’t be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily.
44. Everything in moderation. Put on makeup, wear perfume. Just not too much.
45. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.
46. Guys hate rejection, but they hate being led on even more.
47. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions and are MAD confusing but somehow are drawn even more to them.
48. A guy would give his left nut to be able to read a girl’s mind for a day.
49. No guy can handle all his problems on his own. He’s just too stubborn to admit it.
50. Not all guys are assholes. Just because ONE is a jackass doesnt mean he represents ALL of us.
51. We don’t like girls who are too skinny.
52. We love it when girls talk about there ass.
53. Always make sure you know what kind of stuff your getting into before making out with a guy …like wheather it’s a one time deal or not ….
54. Believe it or not shy guys are the most easiest to talk to..it may not seem right but trust me they will start opening up like books after you just
ask them questions about their lives
55. When a guy hits your butt it means that he wants you sexually.
56. Even if they refuse it all guys are ticklish on the ribs..
57. Guys love neck rubs and if he lets you keep doing it ..it means that he really likes you or his neck really hurts…
58. Guys will test the waters to see how far they can get with you. Even if he doesn’t intend to it will happen. Know how far it is you want to let him
go and he will respect that…after you let him know a couple times.
59. When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he really likes you and wants to be with you as much as possible!
60. We’re not all as perverted as you think we all are.
61. Don’t argue with us when we say you are hot, beautiful, or sexy cause if we say you’re hot, beautiful, or sexy then you are. That’s one of the reasons we’re going out with you.
62. Don’t treat us like crap, what goes around comes around.
63. Don’t go into detail about your period. It scares us.
64. If you really liked us for us, you would let us think that our mustache, beard, or sideburns looked cool.
65. NEVER ask us if you can put makeup on us. It’s just wrong…………
66. Don’t make bets about us, because one of your friends will tell us, if you don’t.
67. When we tell you that you’re not fat, believe us.
68. We may not be able to pee accurately all of the time, but at least we can stand up and go pee.
69. Just cause you think you’re always right, doesn’t mean that you don’t have to apologize when you do something “wrong.” and also sometimes when you’re not right, we’ll pretend you are anyway.
70. We can’t always be spontaneous, so try to help us make the plans sometimes.
71. Don’t ask us to beat up another guy for you, cause you might get what you wish for.
72. Never pretend like you are going to break up with us and laugh when we believe you.
73. Pamela Anderson’s boobs aren’t fake anymore, but we like your’s better anyway.
74. Size doesn’t matter, except to idiots who don’t want a relationship.
75. PMS is not an excuse.
76. If you want us to put the seat down when we’re done, you should put it up when you’re done.
77. Don’t tell us how cute your ex-boyfriend was. That doesn’t turn us on, and we really don’t care what other guys look like for that matter either.
78. And always remember: The way to a guys heart is through his stomach….. and maybe….oh nevermind…lol
79. NEVER ask us to kiss other guys. You might be that comfortable with your friends, but to us it’s just wrong.
80. And for the real bitches: We always notice how funny it is after your rip out our heart, stick it down our throat, and still want to be friends.
I got this in a facebook message and found it both amusing and inlightening