2,694 Reply by KenWDowney Today 17:05:03
User Karma: 2
Re: Swamp, zombie fps by AproneAre you suffering from PMS? Post mission syndrome can be discomforting at the least, and nearly deadly if allowed to progress untreated. Here are the top ten signs and symptoms.
10. You can’t play Swamp right now–so you write poetry about past glories instead!
9. Or write Aprone and the forum countless times, asking when the server will be back up, and begging him to please, please, please, please put it up soon. Then, before you can click submit, you go into a glorious dream and, as soo as you wake up, start begging Aprone to put grenades in, right away.
8. “What’s this aching pain below my abdomen?” you wonder. “Oh, yikes!” you shout, “I haven’t been to the bathroom in ages. Hope I remember how…”
7. You go to councelling when the server’s down, and complain that your life just isn’t complete anymore.
6. Wow! You have a family?
5. And friends too? Intriguing–but it’s time to shoot them like the zombies they are. (Bang! Babang!) What? They weren’t zombies? Oops
4. “What?” you find yourself moaning, “You mean, if I wanna go somewhere I have to get off my butt and walk? I miss the days when all I had to do was just hold down the button!”
3. “Where’s that crate!” you mutter, “I hear it pinging, but can’t find it–think it’s hiding in the sink, under all these dirty dishes.” (Clatter, crash, boom) “Nope, it was just the dripping faucet. Damn!
2. You’ve been sitting in SZ for hours now, and no one has so much as mentioned missions. Then, someone informs you that you are not at the safe zone at all, but in jail for shooting your family and friends!
1. The cops laugh at you when, disgusted with them, you press dash on an imaginary keyboard, aim with an imaginary mouse, and fire. You even make minigun sounds with your mouth, and nearly fait when nothing happens.
there you go.