Have some more top ten lists.
Top Ten Things To Say About a Christmas Gift You Don’t Like…
10. Hey! Now there’s a gift!
9. Well, well, well…
8. Boy, if I had not recently shot up 4 sizes that would’ve fit.
7. This is perfect for wearing around the basement.
6. Gosh. I hope this never catches fire! It is fire season though. There are lots of unexplained fires.
5. If the dog buries it, I’ll be furious!
4. I love it – but I fear the jealousy it will inspire.
3. Sadly, tomorrow I enter the Federal Witness Protection Program.
2. To think I got this the year I vowed to give all my gifts to charity.
1. I really don’t deserve this.
Top Ten Signs That You’ve Had Too Much Of The 90’s…
10. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally insert a “9” to get an outside line.
9. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.
8. You hear most of your jokes via email instead of in person.
7. Your idea of being organized is multiple colored post-it notes.
6. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do not have e-mail addresses.
5. You chat on-line regularly with a stranger from the US, but haven’t spoken with your next door neighbor yet this year.
4. You e-mail your work colleague at the desk next to you to ask if they’re ready to go to lunch.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 4.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
1. You try to enter your password on the microwave.
Top Ten Reasons To Go To Work Naked…
1. Your boss is always yelling, “I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!”
2. Can take advantage of computer monitor radiation to work on your tan.
3. “I’d love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants.”
4. To stop those creepy guys in Marketing from looking down your blouse.
5. You want to see if it’s like the dream.
6. So that with a little help from Muzak you can add “Exotic Dancer” to your exaggerated resume.
7. People stop stealing your pens after they’ve seen where you keep them.
8. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
9. Gives “bad hair day” a whole new meaning.
10. No one steals your chair.
Top Ten Ways To Be An Annoying Usher…
10. Show up drunk. I mean REALLY drunk.
9. SQUEEZE as many people as you can in each row before opening up the next one. We’re going for efficiency here.
8. Two words: “Bathroom Key”
7. Insist on frisking all female guests. Body cavity searches are optional.
6. “March” down the aisle and speak with a German accent as you show people to their seats.
5. Urinate in front of each row you are about to open up. Make comments about marking your territory.
4. Pretend you are the Phantom of the Opera. Lurk in the shadows when time permits.
3. Offer your “services” to all guests.
2. Offer guests the opportunity to be included in your plans for world domination.
1. Insist on a pants-free environment.
Top Ten Things Not To Say To Your New Girlfriend’s Parents…
10. Can I pull my car in your garage? I’m not sure how long that cop car will stay lost.
9. There ain’t nothing that beats that great feeling of knowing your HIV test results are negative! I bet Sara’s will be okay too.
8. Nice place you got here. That painting looks expensive. I bet a nice home like this came with a safe already built in, didn’t it?
7. Sara is so pretty I’ve decided to give up being bisexual just for her.
6. Those home pregnancy kits aren’t very reliable in my opinion.
5. We’re going to keep our relationship quiet for now. My wife can be rather vindictive at times.
4. Can you believe it! Those shit heads at the corner market won’t cash my welfare check!
3. Which one of you taught Sara to give such great head?
2. Did you see that saucer that flew over town yesterday?
1. My parole officer thinks Sara has a calming effect on me.
Top Ten Reasons Studying is Better Than Sex…
10. You can usually find someone to do it with.
9. If you get tired, you can stop, save your place and pick up where you left off.
8. You can finish early with-out feelings of guilt or shame.
7. When you open a book, you don’t have to worry about who else has opened it.
6. A little coffee and you can do it all night.
5. If you don’t finish a chapter you won’t gain a reputation as a “book teaser.”
4. You can do it, eat and watch TV all at the same time.
3. You don’t get embarrassed if your parents interrupt you in the middle.
2. You don’t have to put your beer down to do it.
1. If you aren’t sure what you’re doing, you can always ask your roommate for help!
Top Ten Ways to Tell Someone Their Fly is Unzipped…
1. The cucumber has left the salad.
2. Someone tore down the wall, and your Pink Floyd is hanging out.
3. Your soldier ain’t so unknown now.
4. Quasimodo needs to go back in the tower and tend to his bells.
5. Elvis Junior has LEFT the building!
6. Mini Me is making a break for the escape pod.
7. You’ve got your fly set for “Monica” instead of “Hillary”.
8. You’ve got a security breach at Los Pantalones.
9. I’m talking about Shaft, can you dig it?
10. Men are From Mars, women can see Your Penis
Top Ten Things That Sound Dirty In Law But Aren’t
10. Have you looked through her briefs?
9. He’s one hard judge!
8. Counselor, let’s do it in chambers.
7. His attorney withdrew at the last minute.
6. Is it a penal offense?
5. Better leave the handcuffs on.
4. For $200 an hour, she better be good!
3. Can you get him to drop his suit?
2. The judge gave her the stiffest one he could.
1. Think you can get me off?
TOP TEN LIST OF PUT DOWNS TO MEN
1. Please don’t talk to my breasts. You won’t be meeting them.
2. If you want to control someone, sleep with your remote.
3. I always choose chocolate over men. ALWAYS
4. 51% love goddess…49% bitch. Care to push your luck?
5. My sexual preference is NO
6. My body is my temple, now get on your knees and pray.
7. It’s not the size that counts, it’s…no, wait, size does count.
8. Remember men, girls are made of sugar, spice and everything nice.
9. Men are like hardwood floors, lay them right the first time and you
can walk all over them forever.
10. Save your breath for you inflatable date.
Have some more top ten lists.