This post is especially aimed at the folks at the ontario disability support program but will serve as a reminder to those of you that have forgotten.
I hereby will remind you that this is my personal blog, and the opinions, are my own, or those of the individuals that have posting privillidges, and as stated
over on this post.
content is not being removed because you feel threatened, or we make light of your stupidity.
This comes in light of a phone call myself and james received after speaking to the cornwall office of the ontario disability support program.
In light, basically because of james post over
wherein he states
I have a sneaking suspicion one of us is going to come away bloody. And I’ll be quite damned if it’s gonna be me.
If we dare to show up their on Monday, the police will be involved.
Ok, I might have worded the above quoted segment a little more professionally, but hey, you’ll have that, not my blog, so what the fuck.
Moving on, Let’s define a couple of terms.
for this niftiness, so let’s go.
first, let’s define opinion.
1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
3. the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second Medical opinion.
4. Law . the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
5. a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone’s good opinion.
6. a favorable estimate; esteem: I haven’t much of an opinion of him.
next, The term views.
plural form of view
‘Third-person singular simple present indicative form of view.
Ok, let’s get technical, let’s define the word view, while we’re at it.
From Anglo-Norman vewe, from Old French veue (French: vue), feminine past participle of veoir (“to see”) (French: voir).
view (plural views)
1. The act of seeing or looking at something. He changed seat to get a complete view of the stage.
2. The range of vision. If there are any rabbits in this park, they keep carefully out of our view.
3. Something to look at, such as a scenery. My flat has a view of a junkyard.
4. A picture. There was a view of the accident site on the front page.
5. A mental image. I need more information to get a better view of the situation.
6. A way of understanding something, an opinion, a theory. Your view on evolution is based on religion, not on scientific findings.
7. A point of view. From my view that is a stupid proposition.
8. An intention or prospect. I gave you the money with the view that you would invest it wisely.
9. (computing, databases) A virtual or logical table composed of the result set of a query in relational databases.
10. (computing, programming) The part of a computer program which is visible to the user, the part the user interacts with; a user interface to the underlying
logic of the program.
11. A wake
(part of computer program): model, controller
view (third-person singular simple present views, present participle viewing, simple past and past participle viewed)
1. (transitive) To look at. He viewed the painting and praised the artist for his masterpiece.
2. (transitive) To show. To view the desktop, click the small desktop icon on the bottom of your screen.
See also Wikisaurus:deem
In other words, James post stated his view, and his opinion on a situation, and now ODSP, has decided in their infinent wisdom, that we dare show up monday, they’re gonna call the police because they feel threatened.
I will not change the way I post, nor will I ask those who post here as guest authors, or as commenters to sensor what they
say for the eago or the feelings of one organization or individual.
You have the right to not read this blog, and I remind you to excersise that right, and keep the wining about how I’m a threat to you because of my opinion, over their in that corner.
I will quote the ppolicy that is on the top of every page on this blog, including this one in the event you can’t read, or simply skipped it.
The opinions expressed on this blog are my own, or are the opinions of those who have posting rights to this blog, or are the opinions of respective commenters to individual posts, and do not reflect any other person, organization, entity or other such things.
Unless required by canadian and/or US law, entries and/or comments are posted as is, and will not be removed for any reason, nor will the opinions be edited to fit one person’s eago or because their hurt by our opinion of them.
you have the ability to not read this blog, excersise that right. that simple.
and this just rolled across my desk, so bounce on over
and enjoy that thing to, k?
Thank you for your time, and now, back to that witch is not cluing the stupid, or maybe not, but whatever. This post is done.