a fire emergency has been reported in the main school building, backroom… oops, I mean minikitchen!

so, as reported
yesterday.
the W. Ross Macdonald school actually found a use for it’s fire systems and no, it wasn’t being pulled by the deaf blind, this time.
from the same
source
that helped me track down yesterday’s linked in article, you have
this
article.
The fuck were

a toaster, toaster oven, microwave oven, coffee maker and kettle

doing plugged into one power bar, in the first place?
This makes me glad, yet again, I got the hell outta their when I did.
the article also indicates.

Extensive fire damage was limited to the prep room and roof area, while smoke and heat damage extended to the two attached classrooms.

no word has circulated on how long the school will remain closed.
watch this blog for further developments.

2 thoughts on “a fire emergency has been reported in the main school building, backroom… oops, I mean minikitchen!”

    • It was a direct quote from the article, and the minifridge slipped my notice, but yeah, their is that, to. the coffee club needs to start charging membership, methinks.

      Reply

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: