First, we start with the internal stupid.
1. Pitting everyone against each other and causing a major bitchfest, is NOT how you get your way.
2. Sitting on the computer all day, unshowered and in your pajamas, at the age of 12 is wrong. What the fuck are you thinking? Wait…Why do I need to ask that when I know you’re not?
3. Additionally, again. At 12, you should be DOING SOMETHING. Not sitting there telling me you’re too lazy to take a shower.
4. Yes, I did bitch you out, and yes, your father agrees with me, or he would’ve bitched at me when I went to go do morning meds.
(He didn’t. He was completely fine with me and recognizes this as an attempt to pit everyone against each other and have them fighting for this child’s amusement.)
Onward to the external stupid.
1. As the blog’s disclaimer says, “You have the ability to not read this blog, please exercise that right. That simple.”
2. Let me translate that for you in even plainer English than Shane did. “If you don’t like what someone has to say here, kindly do us the favor of getting lost.”
3. Additionally, if you don’t like something here, please have the testicular fortitude to tell us, and tell us who you are. One thing we hate here are anonymous comments, which get automatically heaved into the spam folder, but even worse, we hate it when people circumvent blog policy.
4. Noone who comments has the right to tell us how to run the blog, or how we can comment. I’ll say it again. “You have the ability not to read this blog, please exercise that right.”
5. Not doing the above automatically revokes your bitching license. Please be advised of this in future.
Assistant admin and co-writer needs a 2-liter of Mountain Dew, some lunch, and a week off from the stupid.